Privacy and Security
Privacy and Security
Responsible for data processing is:
We are pleased that you are interested in our shop on the Shopify Marketplace. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. DATA PROCESSING FOR CONTRACT MANAGEMENT AND CONTACTING
Your personal data is collected via the homepage or directly by us if you provide it as part of your order or when you contact us (e.g. via the contact form or e-mail). Both Shopify and we act as controllers. All data collected via the Shopify online shop is processed on the Shopify servers and passed on to us in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for contract processing or for processing your contact.
Mandatory fields are marked as such, since in these cases we need the data to process the contract or to process your contact and you cannot complete the order or send the contact without providing them. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data you provide to process the contract and to process your inquiries in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. Further information on the processing of your data, in particular on the transfer to our service providers for the purpose of order and shipping processing, can be found in the following sections of this data protection declaration. After the contract has been fully processed, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after any retention periods under tax and commercial law have expired in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR or we reserve the right to use the data in any other way that is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
2. DATA PROCESSING FOR SHIPPING PURPOSES
In order to fulfill the contract in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR, we pass on your data to the shipping service provider commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods ordered.
3. HOW TO CONTACT US AND YOUR RIGHTS
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
* pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified there;
* pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
* in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing * to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
* to comply with a legal obligation;
* for reasons of public interest or
* is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
* pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as * the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
* the processing is unlawful but you oppose its erasure;
* we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or
* you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
* pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
* according to Art. 77 GDPR the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, restriction or deletion of data, as well as revocation of consent given or objection to a specific use of data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our imprint.
Right to object
Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to protect our legitimate interests, which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is for other purposes, you only have the right to object if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation.
After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of serves legal claims
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.